Ph Lim En Ni, RPhColumnist for Sin Chew Daily
“The focus on everything I do is on people and health. Vitapack tailors to your needs and health status, with the backup of science and research. It’s simple and essential.”
Graduated from University of South Australia in 2010, Lim is a registered pharmacist in both Australia and Malaysia. During her work in Australia, Lim has gained her accreditation as a HMR (home medication review) provider.
Lim started to write as a blogger in social media, recognized as the first pharmacist activist in Malaysia on Facebook, she has more than 18 thousand followers on her page. Lim is also accredited as the MQuit Service Provider (to help patients’ in smoking cessation) and also a PainWISE trainer (one of the first four trainers in SouthEast Asia on structured and evidence- based pain management). Lim is currently the Chief Pharmacist for Alpro Pharmacy. Her best interest is in patients’ primary healthcare including pharmacy care practice and health awareness.
- University of South Australia, Australia
- Registered Pharmacist of Australia and Malaysia
- Registered preceptor for provisionally registered pharmacists in Malaysia
- Chief Pharmacist and Engagement Director of Alpro Pharmacy
- Certified PainWISE trainer and MQuit Service Provider
- Owner of blog in social media, with more than 18,000 followers
- Chairman of Malaysian Pharmaceutical Society (MPS) Negeri Sembilan (2019-2020)
- HRDF Accredited Trainer