Information collected by the Websites
- Our Websites’ servers do not automatically recognize specific information about individual users on our Websites. In addition, our servers do not automatically record information regarding a User's e-mail address unless the User supplies it.
- The User-supplied information collected through the registration process, surveys, contest entry forms, polls or other similar vehicles is used to improve the content of our sites, or used for our marketing purposes. It is not shared with other organizations for commercial purposes unless specifically stated herein.
- Additionally, when you take our Vitapack health assessment, you may also voluntarily provide us with additional information about yourself such as your hobbies, personal interests, household income range, gender, number of children, and other demographic information. You may also voluntarily provide us with information about your health and diet, and product and service preferences.
Information collected automatically
- We automatically collect information about you when you access or use the Platform. Such information may include your IP address, browser type and language, referring and exit pages and URLs, date and time, amount of time spent on particular pages, what sections of the Website you visit, order information, device identifier, and other similar information concerning your use of the Services and Platform.
- Additionally, we use data analytics tools like Google Analytics and other third-party technologies to understand how users interact with our advertisements and Services. For more information, you can visit www.google.com/policies/privacy/partners/ ("How Google Uses Information From Sites Or Apps That Use Our Services").
- Options you select are browser and device specific.
Information from other sources
- Vitapack does not share any personal health information with third parties.
- If you want to review, verify, correct, or withdraw consent to the use of your personal information you may also send us an email at email@example.com to request access to, correct, or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete your personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement or cause the information to be incorrect.
- We may request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity and your right to access, and to provide you with the personal information that we hold about you or make your requested changes. If we cannot provide you with access to your personal information, we will inform you of the reasons why, subject to any legal or regulatory restrictions.
Use and Disclosure
We use the information we collect to process transactions; provide you with the Services; solicit your feedback; provide information about our products, Services, or otherwise market to you; inform you about upcoming events, recipes, and special promotions; administer and process contests, promotions, and sweepstakes; analyze use of the Services; improve our Services; or as disclosed at the time of collection.
We may share your information in the following situations:
- With service providers to provide services such as food services, delivery services, marketing assistance, information technology support, and customer service. These service providers will have access to the information only as necessary to perform their functions and to the extent permitted by law. We do not allow these service providers to share your information with others without our authorization or to use it for their own purposes;
- With our affiliates and subsidiaries;
- Third Party Marketing Vendor for Commercial Purposes
- In the event of a business transaction or sale of all or part of our assets, including at bankruptcy;
- In response to a court order, subpoena, warrant, or as otherwise required to by law;
- To other parties with your consent or as disclosed at the time of collection; and
- To protect our rights and the rights of third parties.
- We may also aggregate information together in order to operate, maintain, manage, and improve the Services. We may share this aggregated data with our affiliates, agents, and business partners. We may also disclose aggregated user statistics in order to describe our products and Services to current and prospective business partners and to other third parties for other lawful purposes.
Impact of Non Provision of Personal Data
- In the event that sufficient Personal Data is not supplied, or is not satisfactory to us, then your application or request for any of the above Purposes may not be accepted or acted upon or your request to browse some information on the Websites, or the use of, or subscription to, or purchase of any products and/or services offered by Vitapack Nutrition (M) Sdn Bhd may be denied or affected.
- We take reasonable and appropriate measures to help protect information we collect and maintain from loss and unauthorized access. Please understand, however, that no security system is impenetrable. We cannot guarantee the security of our databases, nor can we guarantee that the information you supply will not be intercepted while being transmitted to and from us over the Internet.
Retention of Data
- We have procedures in place regarding our retention periods which we keep under review taking into account our reasons for processing your personal data and the legal basis for doing so.
How Email and 'Contact Us' messages are being handled
- We may preserve the content of any email or "Contact Us" or other electronic message that we receive.
- The message content may be monitored by our service providers or employees for purposes including but not limited to compliance, auditing and maintenance or where email abuse is suspected.
- Our Websites make information sharing, feedback, forums, and/or message boards available to Users. Please remember that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Data. We request that users treat each other with courtesy and mutual respect.
- Any questions, comments, suggestions or information other than Personal Data sent or posted to the Websites, or any part thereof by Users will be deemed voluntarily provided to us on a non-confidential and non-proprietary basis.
- We reserve the right to use, reproduce, disclose, transmit, publish, broadcast and/or post elsewhere such information freely without further reference to you.
- You may proceed to delete your Vitapack account’s data by sending an email request to this firstname.lastname@example.org. After the deletion process, all the information you submitted when registering the account, and activities data in the Vitapack app will be permanently removed.