Dr. Raymond Choy, MBChB (UK)Aviation Medicine (Singapore), Physician Leader for Changi International Airport Cluster Clinics
“ There is a paradigm change of today’s people’s behaviours, whereby they are more health conscious and willing to modify their eating habits. I believe a personalized healthcare service is the way to go.”
Dr. Raymond Choy is a medical practitioner specialising in family medicine and aviation medicine. Dr Choy started his foray in International Medical University (IMU) and later graduated from University of Manchester, UK. He and his team is responsible for implementing and reinforcing airport health and safety policies such as Automated External Defibrillator (AED), Infectious Diseases Outbreak protocol, Emergency Response protocol at the airport.
Dr. Raymond Choy also Co-founded Doc2Us with his partner Jack in December 2014. He believes strongly in empowering the healthcare providers and patients leveraging on the current healthcare system and connecting each and everyone in a more convenient and seamless approach.
- International Medical University (IMU), Malaysia
- University of Manchester, UK, Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery
- Medical training in John Radcliffe Hospitals, Oxford UK, for 3 years
- Co-founder and CEO of Doc2Us
- Joined Raffles Medical Group in Singapore in 2012
- Physician Leader for the Changi International Airport Cluster Clinics
- Specialises in Aviation Medicine
- Collaborates with agencies such as Ministry of Health (MOH), National Environment Agency (NEA)